Gaming on pbp
For the last days im testing all the games i can on the pinebook pro.
Ive got a few working and other simply don't work.
Here a list of what i got working so far:
- Chocolate doom (a remake of the original doom)
- Dosbox (a ms-dos emulator)
- OTTD (open transport tycoon deluxes)
- Snes9x (super nintendo emulator)
Some other work but the current lack of a proper driver made those unplayable or unstable
- super tux (work but lags alot)
- openRa (work really slow)
And other are either untested for now or not working at all.
A complete list of compatibility is comming for reference.